1. When did your love for beauty/nail polish/pretty sparkly stuff begin?
My freshman year of High school. That was when I was allowed to start wearing Eyeshadow and I loved experimenting! Then during my Sophomore year I started posting my looks on Makeup Geek and I haven't looked back since :D Before that I never wore makeup except when I had breakouts, then I would use my moms concealer :p
2. What’s is the beauty product you just can’t live without?
I would probably have to say the Maybelline Mascaras. They are all amazing(I have tried most of them) and if you don't wear anything else, Mascara can make you look more put together and awake :)
3. If you could meet anybody, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Dead or Alive? Hmmm... I think I would want to meet Skye Sweetnam because she is amazingly talented, beautiful and we share a lot of the same interests(from what I know). And I could steal all her clothes and Sugarpill ;D Just kidding, but I truly admire her ♥
4. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
Being able to show my makeup designs with you all and getting feedback so I can get better. I hope to be good enough to be a professional someday :)
5. If you could design a make-up collection. What would it look like? Give us a a description of the products you would include and a name of the collection too!
I think my collection would be a mix of Sugarpill and Fyrianne xD I love super bright things and I also love dark shadows with gorgeous duo-chromes. I would have Eyeshadows, glitters, liners and lipsticks... basically anything that can have a lot of color and pigmentation :p
6. What’s your favorite movie or tv show?
My favorite movie is Hocus Pocus and my favorite TV Show is The Big Bang Theory :D
7. if you had to listen to one genre of music for the rest of your life, what genre would you choose?
Probably pop or Disney Songs. I love Lady Gaga and Katy Perry but I also love listening to Disney Soundtracks. When I was doing the Disney Princess Tutorials I had to download all of the soundtracks to add them to the videos, so now I own almost every Disney Soundtrack :D
8. Do the people around you get your love for make-up? How do they respond when the find you squeeling over something beauty related?
Most people don't get it. When I am talking to guys they would be like "what is Eyeshadow?" and when I talk to girls they would say "What's Sugarpill?" but at least the girls have some admiration lol. Sometimes I will talk to a girl who will understand everything I am squealing about. Just last week I was talking to a girl about MAC and MUG and she followed everything I said, it was a nice change of pace.
9. Can you describe us your perfect date?
Six Flags Magic Mountain. Nuff said ;D
Not blending my Eyeshadows properly
11. What do you do when you don’t have any inspiration for blog posts?
Either search the internet for inspiration or just open up a facechart and see what comes out :)
I am gonna tag:
Alexandra from Alex Make-Up
Cecilie from GlitterGirlC
Dawn from Makeup by Siryn
Lauren from ScarletHallow
Ashley from VictorianDisco
Meredith Jessica from Pigments & Palettes
Mari-Liis from Obsessed with Vanity
Ashii from Beauty For Thought
Ailah from CosmeticBlur
Dinorah from BinorahBaby
Jangsara from Makeup your Jangsara
Now my questions for you are:
- What Sparked your interest in Makeup and what made you decide to start blogging?
- If you could only use one monochromatic set of colors of eyeshadow what would it be? I.e. only shades of blue.
- Do you prefer playing with eyeshadow, lipstick or nail polish?
- What do you want to be "when you grow up"?
- Favorite band/muscician?
- Favorite guilty pleasure?
- How do you like to spend your days(you know after you've played with makeup xD)
- Do you have any pets? If so, names and pictures!
- Do you prefer indie companies or cooperate companies to buy your makeup from?
- The most rewarding thing about blogging for you?
- Who inspired you?