So the question this week is: How do you love to spend a summer day?
I personally love to wake up at 10:00 am and go for a nice swim in the pool. Then at lunch make the perfect turkey sammich with iced tea and potatoe chips, then get all dolled up and spend the night with my Friends - can you say Movies! haha
Also I got a blogger award from widely talented Widdlesh, Thank you!!
1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to them
2. Post 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers
4. Let them know they received this award
Okay so the seven things about me are:
- My all time favorite color is acid green, but I also love red, silver, purple, and black(although black is a shade not a color haha)
- I am only 5'2", the shortest in my family. My brother is 6"2" a whole foot taller than me!
- I have naturally blond hair...well it used to be. I have been dying my hair for the past three years so it might have changed to light brown since then haha
- I am a total worry wort, mostly about my future. I want to go to school for graphic design and cosmetology. I think it would be so cool to work for an advertising agency in LA but I have no idea how to go about getting there
- I love shoes! Heels to be specific, I have a few pairs but they hurt so much, I never wear them. I have one pair of boots that don't hurt and I wear them all the time. But they are the noisy ones so when I walk on hard flooring people always stare and it makes me so uncomfortable lol. My Friend Cailyn always teases me about them
- I am a total nerd at heart! I love Marvel and all of the characters, my favorite is Iron Man and Thor. I have the best time when watching action flicks.
- I am a total movie junkie! I have ten billion movies and I go to the movies at least once a week. Its the one thing I never get bored doing. I love it - the whole experience: The dimly lit room full of hustle and bustle, the colorful carpets, the funny uniforms employees have to wear, the big screens, and all the food(popcorn, nachos, candy Oh My!) Not to mention the movies themselves! Some of my fondest memories are at the movies.